IN AN EFFORT TO KEEP SOME FORM OF PRIVACY...

We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving day was a fun day for us. Josh had to work so the girls and I went over to Ami's house to help out since we were doing the family dinner there. The girls played with their cousins and had a lot of fun. And I helped Ami get stuff ready. When everyone showed up we ate dinner and sat around a while and talked. It was a lot of fun to be with everyone. Josh came out after work and got there at about 8:00 pm. We are very grateful to be near our family and friends; to see them often and be able to celebrate with them.

Could I get some crackers with this cheeseball?

No comments: