About a week and a half ago one of the girls friends who happens to live across the street had a birthday. Her mom called me that morning and asked if my girls and I would like to go with them to Kangaroo Zoo. We had never been before but I knew my girls would love it anyway. What kid wouldn't love a place filled with those huge inflatable toys and slides? So that afternoon after a brief nap we ventured out. I must say it's pretty pricey and maybe not something my kids will experience again. Who knows maybe some day I'll be feeling pretty generous and decide to go again, we'll see.
Anyway, back to the excitement. Upon arrival the kids couldn't get their shoes off fast enough. They were instantly having fun. Then at one point Abi decided that she wanted to go down the largest of all the slides. Hannah who had been following Abi decided that she was going to try too, but couldn't even pull herself up onto the slide to start climbing the makeshift stairs. So my friends brother stepped in to help her up. Once she realized that she did not know this person who was lifting her she decided it wasn't worth it.
A few minutes later she came to me pleading her to take her down the slide. So my friends brother stepped in and took her down the first time. She had a blast and it was instant friendship after that. Towards the end of our time at Kangaroo Zoo she even decided it was not too scary to go down herself.
We had a lot of fun!
Abi and the birthday girl Paris!
Friends!





4 comments:
Looks like fun.My kids love kangaroo zoo. abis hair looks cute down and curly like that!
It will be fun to sneak in on your family and see what is going on with you guys! We haven't ventured out to Kangaroo Zoo but it looks like your girls had lots of fun! I guess that's why we only celebrate birthday's once a year or else we would all be broke trying to pay for all the pricey activities!!
That place sounds fun. We haven't ventured their either. Looks like something I may be able to use as a bribing tool!
Hey! I want that honey glazed pork recipe too! If/when you have time that is...
amyjensen13 at yahoo dot com
Thanks! It sounds delicious!
Post a Comment