IN AN EFFORT TO KEEP SOME FORM OF PRIVACY...

We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!

Friday, August 6, 2010

The Big "6"

Abi turned 6 back in June (I know I'm a little late)! I can't believe how big she is getting! She will be going to 1st grade this fall! Where did my baby go?
On her birthday we got to go to the zoo and hang out with some friends. Daddy took off work and came with us too.

We let her open presents before hand. We got her a camera and wanted her to be able to take it with her to take some pictures. Good thing too she took a MILLION pictures.

(picture taken with her new camera)
Abi is such a sweet little girl. She loves to make other people laugh. She is extremely helpful around the house.
Things she likes to do....
Ride her bike
Play barbie's
Play dress-up
Dance
Play the Wii
Draw/Color

We Love you Abi! We are so blessed to have you as part of our family!

No comments: