IN AN EFFORT TO KEEP SOME FORM OF PRIVACY...

We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

8 months

Ok so I'm more than a little behind. We've had some computer issues and so I'm hoping to be able to do a few more posts in the next few days.

Emalee turned 8 months in January. Each and every day it marvels me how fast time has gone yet at the same time how slow it goes.


Here are a few things about her at 8 months

She found and wanted to explore the stairs

After months and months of ear infections she got tubes put in her ears

She started getting 3 teeth at the same time. for a total of 7!

Loves bath time!

still a little stinker at nap and bed time. (she will only go to sleep if she's rocked)

Has the cutest little laugh and grins I've ever seen

We are continually blessed to have her as a part of our family!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

She is so STINKIN CUTE!!!! :)