IN AN EFFORT TO KEEP SOME FORM OF PRIVACY...

We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!

Friday, May 27, 2011

January

So back in January (I know I know I'm behind) the Disney Store did a Princess Party so I decided I was going to be a fun mom and take my girls. :) I then recruited my good friend Jessalyn to go with me since she has a little girl the same age. We got there super early just so we could get in. They did a couple of games with all the little girls and then let them decorate their own tea cup. They had a lot of fun!

all dressed up, showing off their teacups!

Also in January it was finally decided that Emalee needed tubes in her ears. :(
So the surgery was scheduled and arrangements were made. I was actually surprised how quickly it went we got to the hospital at 6:30 am and I got home just as the bus picked Abi up for school and in time to drive Hannah over to school. Since getting her tubes she has been better. But not without a few ups and downs. She still gets infections (boo!) but they aren't as often which is good.

Before the surgery. with CRAZY hair! :)

1 comment:

Sara said...

That is the cutest picture!!
Poor girl, ear problems are the worst.