Well today was Abi's first day of school. She's been talking about it for weeks. And anticipating her first day. She almost did not get to go because I thought Hannah was sick and seeing as though Josh is on another business trip and I couldn't leave her home I was a little leary about taking Abi since I thought I would have to stay with her for a little while. I was wrong. First of all Hannah's sickness was caused by my own stupidity. And after breakfast it was pretty much gone. More of an upset tummy. Not only that but we took Abi to school and she didn't even care that I was leaving. I told her that I would be back in a little while to get her and she said "ok bye love you." Hannah didn't want to leave her sister there though. I think it was more that she wanted to stay and play too. But we got home and she and I sat together and watched a movie. She was still a little tired from waking up at 4:30 am. But boy was she excited to go and pick up her sister! Abi had a lot of fun at school! She made a couple new friends and painted a picture too. I think preschool is going to be a great thing for her. Here is a picture. Josh has the camera so I had to take it with my phone so it's not that great.

No comments:
Post a Comment