We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!
Friday, September 14, 2007
Def Leppard, Styx, and Foreigner
My brother and sisters and I all went to the Def Leppard concert on September 7th. It was AWESOME! I loved it! And it was a lot of fun to hang out with my siblings. That doesn't happen a whole lot with just us. It was pretty fun to watch Alan get all hyped up and Karna was so loud but it was great! I love my family. We got to the concert just before it was ready to begin and the people at the gate almost made me go back to my car because I had my camera. Well I finally got in with a warning not to use my camera or it would be confiscated. Yeah ok. Who takes a camera to a concert with no intention of using it? I got a 8 minute video of Styx "Come Sail Away" and then my battery was almost dead! I was a little bummed because Def Leppard had not even come on yet. But I turned my camera off and was able to get some great pics. And even a video of Def Leppard. Here are some of the pictures.
1 comment:
Look how clear your pictures turned out! I need a camera like that!!!
Post a Comment