I've decided to pull the following off of my sidebar so if you've seen it already sorry.
4/21/08- While getting dinner at Wendy's we heard an Ambulance go by. A few seconds later the following conversation took place.Abi: Mommy I don't ever want anyone to fire me.Mommy: What? What do you mean?Abi: I don't want anyone to fire me.Mommy:What does it mean when someone fires you?Abi: When there's fire and the fire truck comes and says Ooooooooooo and you die and you go to the hospital and you're hurt really bad.Mommy: (with a smile) Oh honey I hope that never happens to you too.
4/20/08-While eating dinner the following conversation took place.Abi: When I was a boy....Daddy & Mommy: What? When you were a boy?Abi: Yes, When I was a boy I used to like Transformers.Daddy: When you were a boy you used to like transformers?Abi: Yes, but now I'm a girl and I like Princesses and Barbies!!!Mommy: I'm totally posting that on the blog!
3/23/08-While out and about running around visiting people on Easter Abi's Easter basket somehow made it up on to the seat next to her in the car. She asked me if she could have some candy and I asked Josh if he put her basket on the seat and he said no, so I asked how it got up on the seat (it had been on the floor at her feet) and she said "I lifted it with my feet!" Then she said "It's just one piece of Candy!" A few minutes later I heard her say here "Hannah there's your basket on the seat by you." She had lifted Hannah's up with her feet too and put it on the seat! Crazy kids!
3/19/08-Today Abi was running around the house saying "It's almost Easter!" over and over again. The she would go up to Josh and say "Daddy Easter is after your birthday". So Josh decided he would ask her what it means when Easter comes and she exclaimed "It's Rainy!" then he said "But why do we celebrate Easter?" (hoping to get a different answer and somehow teach her what easter is about) and she said "Because it rains!"
2 comments:
Hi Shanna, remember me, Audrie (Molins)now Freeman. We worked together in SLC at the Marriott!?
Well Lyndsay and I have remained in contact for a very long time and she suggested I start a blog like her. She told me you and Mandy are on here too. So I added you both to my blog page.
You have a beautiful family. Congratulations.
I, too, am married with 2 kids. We currently live in Vancouver, WA.
Best.
Audrie Freeman
Post a Comment