I'm a little late in posting this but my little girl turned 4 this week! I can't believe how fast time has gone! 4 years ago I was a brand new mommy! I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!
This year we had the family over the Saturday before her birthday for a little party. Then on her Birthday I let her choose whatever she wanted to do. She chose swimming. The city pool didn't open until 1 pm so we went to the park and she got to ride her new bike around. Then after some lunch at home we headed over to the swimming pool. We stayed for a couple of hours and then went home for a little nap. After which we went to Fazolis (her favorite restaurant) for dinner. Then daddy headed off to school and they went over to their favorite neighbors house while mommy went to Young Womens. I asked her later what her favorite part of the day was and she said it was riding her bike at the park and going swimming with everyone.
Abi is so sweet and sensative, she's always very helpful and tries to make you laugh whenever possible. She loves her little sister and enjoys playing with her. She brings so much joy to our family!
Happy Birthday Abi! We love you!
3 comments:
happy birthday, Abi! I miss her too! thanks for finding my blog! I can't believe she's 4! sounds like a fun day!:)
Aww, she looks so pretty in those pictures!
Hey I am glad you found my blog. It has been fun to look at yours and see what you have been up to. Your girls are so sweet and cute! I will be peeking at your blog now, I hope you don't mind!
Post a Comment