IN AN EFFORT TO KEEP SOME FORM OF PRIVACY...

We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Shoes



Hannah cracks me up. She would love it if I let her walk around barefoot everywhere. Yet at the same time she seems to love shoes. Not necessarily any shoe, just other people's shoes. The minute we get wherever we are going off come her shoes and if another pair is in close proximity she will promply put them on. She was in the habbit of doing this precise thing for example every Tuesday night when I would drop her off at the neighbors house so I could go to Mutual. One evening we ended up going home without her shoes because we couldn't find them. Then the following Sunday they came to get me out of Sunday School so she could go potty and when I walked in to the Nursery there she was trading shoes with another little girl! Crazy child!

No comments: