We had a lot of fun on Halloween! This year the girls were BYU Cheerleaders! They loved it! They sat there chanting BYU over and over again and would say Go Cougars! So cute! Abi had a party at preschool in the morning and after that we stopped in at the Marriott to visit old friends. Then moved on to Autie K's work with Auntie Ami and Carter and Biggie. Then it was home to take a short nap after which we carved some pumpkins with Daddy! After dinner we went over to the church for our ward Trunk-or-Treat. I love those things. Maybe when they are older they won't be as great but for younger kids they are the perfect thing. I love that I can take my children around and be done in about a half an hour. I know when they are older it's more fun to go house to house. And they aren't as great when half of the kids who you gave candy to at the trunk-or-treat then show up at your front door later that evening. But I didn't have to worry about that this year. After the trunk-or-treat was over we left and headed up to Grandma's house and helped her hand out her candy since Josh was working. Well here are a few pictures from our fun filled day. Don't mind the date on the pictures apparently my battery died and I didn't notice the date





1 comment:
Oh my heck, those are the cutest costumes ever. How darling and unique. Sound like you had a fun day. I love Halloween with kids.
Post a Comment