IN AN EFFORT TO KEEP SOME FORM OF PRIVACY...

We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!

Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas Season

This is the perfect example of the thing I HATE about this season! I mean I like to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving too but there's a limit people! It's almost as if no one remembers what this season is all about anymore. It's ridiculous and horrifying that people would trample and kill others to get a "Great Deal"! I mean COME ON PEOPLE!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I honestly cant't believe how psychotic people are. I mean how could you do that just to get a toy for 5 bucks less than the day before. I hope they identify all the people that trampled him and charge them with something. No one should get away with something like this!

Lynds said...

I agree! Hey, can I once again get your address? Our stuff is in storage and who knows where everything is!!!! Just send to my email:)

Anonymous said...

Save a buck or save your life? Hmmmm... yeah, not too hard of a decision there. I don't think I'll EVER do the bargain shopping on Black Friday. It's just not worth it.