IN AN EFFORT TO KEEP SOME FORM OF PRIVACY...

We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

C-A-L-I!!! (Part II Suggs Family Reunion)

Now to the reason for the trip to California. My Mom's family Reunion. I love these reunions! They are so much fun! We had a little get together with dinner on Friday night and then those that wanted to watched a movie that was projected onto a white sheet at the Pavillion. Then Saturday we got everyone together for Family Pictures! My mom's family has not quite figured out that if you take a few pictures with one camera (rather than a few pictures with everyone's camera) then you don't have to stand in an uncomfortable position with a fake smile on your face for very long. Oh well, Good Times! After the group picture it was individual family pictures and then pictures with Grandma. We unfortunately had to leave early on Saturday afternoon due to the fact that I had to get home to do laundry and re-pack so I could leave again on Monday morning for girls camp.:) But the time we were there was great fun! Can't wait to see everyone again!

2 comments:

Amy said...

The family reunion and Disneyland sound like a blast. And I love that everyone made it too!

Kellye said...

Shanna! I didn't know you were pregnant! How fun! I'm a terrible friend! I hope all is well with you! Let me know what you are having and all that fun stuff! Tell Josh Hi! We miss you guys! Cute pics of the girls...they are so darling!