IN AN EFFORT TO KEEP SOME FORM OF PRIVACY...

We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Swallow this.....


Up until about a month ago Josh had been making Abi and Hannah a protein shake every morning with their vitamins mixed in so we knew they were taking them. Then Abi decided that she didn't want the juice any more so she began taking the pills (pictured above). Then a few days ago Hannah decided she wasn't going to drink her juice anymore either. So she started taking the pills. How many 5 year olds do you know who can swallow one of those? And better yet how many 3 year olds? They never cease to amaze me!

6 comments:

*Sheigh* said...

I have a pill that size and I have a heck of a time trying to swallow them. I couldn't imagine a 5 or 3 year old trying to swallow them! WOW! Hey good for them for wanting to take them though. Some kids that age would look at them and go YEAH RIGHT!

Amanda said...

That is impressive. I have a hard time getting down pills half that size.

Janaca said...

They are brave!! I am not great with pills, especially big ones like that. I'm surprised they can get them down! Way to go girls!!!

Heidi said...

Holy Cow!!! that is CRAZY!!! Well good for them! I know I definately have a hard time with ANY pills let alone that size! LOL :)

Amy said...

WHAT!?! I couldn't even swallow those pills.

Anonymous said...

Just to let everyone know, they look bigger in the picture.