IN AN EFFORT TO KEEP SOME FORM OF PRIVACY...

We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!

Friday, August 28, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten!!!!

Abi had her first day of Kindergarten yesterday. She was so excited! For weeks she would ask me "Mom when does school start?" Well the day finally came. We got her ready and went down to the Bus stop. After a few minutes of waiting the bus came and they got on. After which Hannah and I jumped in the car and headed up to the school to see her get off the bus and wait with her until the bell rang. I think I did pretty well considering she is my first to go to school. I did ok, until I was getting ready to leave her at the school. Then I started tearing up. Hannah on the other hand really misses Abi. We'll have to think of some things for her to do until she starts preschool in a couple of weeks.

She has two friends in school with her this year Paris, and Kelsey

Abi and Paris getting on the bus

Abi and Paris getting off the bus.

standing in line to go into her class.

Going in to the classroom.
This is when she met her teacher the week before. I knew the first day would be hectic so I asked to get a picture at her assessment.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

YAY!!! So cute!!! :) Love you guys!

Amy said...

Cute pictures! Yay for kindergarten!