IN AN EFFORT TO KEEP SOME FORM OF PRIVACY...

We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!

Monday, November 9, 2009

Falling Behind

You know you need to update your blog when your husband makes a comment about an update. I haven't really felt too much like updating lately. For the past month and a half between morning sickness and the headaches I haven't really felt like doing much of anything. Hopefully the sickness stage is coming to an end (at least for me).

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Its ok. You have had a lot going! Tell Josh if he thinks it needs updating and he doesnt think you are getting to it fast enough he can do it. :) Love you sister! And glad to hear about all your fun adventures lately!

Scarlett said...

Hey! I have been having a hard time blogging, too, and I don't have an excuse! Looks like you had a fun month, though!

KTprice said...

oh my gosh Shanna i didnt know you were pregnant!!! thats so exciting! you are pregnant right? is that what the morning sickness is from??? congratulations

KTprice said...

p.s. I the the master at falling behind on blogging! i plan on doing it very soon. for the holidays!