

Then the night before Halloween was our Ward Trunk-or-Treat. I don't usually dress up for these things but my good friend Paige talked me into it. So much fun! I had Nic and Trevor that evening as well and Jen and her family came up to go with us. We decorated the trunk of the van too. Afterward everyone went in to the church for a fun movie and some popcorn!

On Halloween Josh wasn't feeling the greatest so he stayed home from work and rested. I took the girls up to see Grandma and Grandpa Coleman and Grandma and Grandpa Z. And when we got home Josh was feeling a bit better so he took the girls out to go trick-or-treating while I stayed home to hand out candy. This was the first year the girls went door to door. I think they really enjoyed it and they both came home with a lot of candy!

No comments:
Post a Comment