

We are all doing very well and adjusting to all the changes that being a family of 5 brings. And Abi and Hannah are great helpers and just LOVE having a new baby sister.


She is such a good baby and we are really enjoying having her as a part of our family!
8 comments:
She is adorable!!! Look at all that dark hair!! Did your other girls have dark hair when they were born? Congrats and hope everything went well and that you're recovering quickly. What great pictures of all of you. Three girls now!!!
She is so cute! And look at all that dark hair!
Love your hair to by the way. Very cute!
Oh Shanna!! She is gorgeous!!! Loving all the dark hair!!!
She's beautiful! I love the pictures! Congratulations!
She is beautiful! I love all the pictures!
Congrats! She is SO cute! Absolutely beautiful! But so are your other girls, so that is no surprise!
Congratulations! She is a beauty. I love that she has dark hair and her sisters are blonde. Too fun.
Congrats!!!! Love the pictures! All those beautiful girls... What is Josh going to do?! :)
Post a Comment