IN AN EFFORT TO KEEP SOME FORM OF PRIVACY...

We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

First Grade

It's that time of year again! School time! Abi started first grade this year and she was SUPER excited! It's so hard to believe that she's growing so fast! It doesn't seem too long ago that she was my little baby! But she's grown into such a beautiful, smart, and talented little girl. And I know she will do great in 1st grade!

After school I asked her how her day was and she said it was good but she didn't get what she wanted for lunch. She said she wanted a corn dog but instead she said (and I quote) "I got a hamburger WITH NO CHEESE!" When I asked her why she said "I thought I grabbed a corn dog but instead I grabbed a hamburger." I think the next day she was a little more attentive to what she was getting for lunch. :) Love that little girl!
with her friend Kelsey at the bus stop

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

How cute is that?!? I know I've told you before, but your girls are so freakin cute!

Natalie said...

I hope all is going well for her in school. 1st grade is a big adjustment!