IN AN EFFORT TO KEEP SOME FORM OF PRIVACY...

We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Three Months



Emalee really is getting big! I know I say that so much but it's true! She looks bigger every day to me. :(

At three months.....

  • She can roll over (even gone so far as to scoot her face across the couch once and push herself forward with her feet.)
  • She eats EVERYTHING from her hands to her clothes even other people's clothes and limbs
  • She drools like crazy! (though I haven't felt or seen any teeth yet.
  • She loves to sit in the Bumbo and saucer
  • She smiles a lot with a slight laugh here and there but no full on giggling yet
  • She LOVES her sisters and likes to watch the dog run around
  • Still sleeping really well during the night (7-8 hours straight)
  • Sleeps better in the swing during the day.
  • She's still really tall and probably weighs around 12 lbs
  • Her hair is still dark but starting to go lighter with a little red tint in it when she's in the sun. And she still hasn't lost any of it.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

She is adorable! We need to get together sometime. I've never even met your newest addition. Times just goes by too fast!