We had a pretty good Hallo"weekend" this year!
On Friday the girls both got to dress up for School and I had the opportunity to go help out for Hannah's party. The night before Emalee didn't sleep very well and when I picked her up from my friend Sara's house she was burning up with fever. I felt so bad for her. Upon taking her to the doctor she was diagnosed with her second set of double ear infections! :( But she was such a trooper for the rest of the day and was all smiles even at the ward trunk-or-treat.
Since I didn't sleep well the night before Josh made me promise that I would call him if there were any problems. So at 1 am when Abi came in to tell me that she didn't feel well and the sheets on her bed needed changed (a not so graphic description) I called Josh home from work.
On Saturday we all just lounged around in our pj's all day and after deciding that there wasn't anything wrong with Abi (she never had a fever or any other symptoms) we got ready that afternoon and went out to a friends ward trunk-or-treat and then around their neighborhood until it started raining.
On the actual day of Halloween we had a very relaxing and enjoyable day. We started off by going to church and then the usual Sunday nap (Love those!). After which we drove up to Salt Lake and walked around Temple Square for a bit and then around downtown for another little while and then came home.
It was a nice day/weekend; however I am glad that Halloween is over. I'm coming to realize that I don't like it too much.
2 comments:
They are all so stinkin cute! Sad that emalee was sick again but hopefully she is feeling better. She is such a cute and happy baby! :)
Such beautiful girls. I love that they definately look like siblings. Georgeous pictures of the temple to - it looks like you are a professional!
Post a Comment