
Yet another month has flown by! :( We had Emalee's 6 month doctor appointment the other day.
Here are the 6 month stats:
Height: 27.8 inches (97th percentile)
Weight: 17.2 lbs. (75th percentile)
Head: 17 inches (75th percentile)
At Six Months she....
has two teeth.
is starting to scoot backwards.
gets up on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth.
sits up on her own.
can wear pigtails! :) (Although I'm sure I could have done this earlier.)
has had 2 double ear infections!!! (2 more by March and the doc says we would need to consider tubes.)
Loves to eat! She's getting better at baby food. And she absolutely loves those little puffs!
has more control in the walker. She can steer where she's going and moves pretty fast! So we are constantly watching our toes.
talks a lot more. Including talking to the pictures of her sisters that she sees around the house.
has figured out how to spit.
had to be moved into a bigger car seat since she's so long!
still all smiles! Even when she's sick!
She's just so Stinkin' Cute!
5 comments:
She sure is adorable! I miss you!
She is so stinkin cute! All your girls are. :)
She is stinkin' cute. Every time I see her she has a grin on her face! I'm still jealous about the pigtails.
Love her!
Love her cute little piggies:) My girls don't have that much hair until 2 yrs... at least! She's a doll!
Post a Comment