IN AN EFFORT TO KEEP SOME FORM OF PRIVACY...

We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Recap

I tend to forget about this blog sometimes. Especially with how busy life is. Between work and family and everything else life feels a little like it's going a million miles a minute. So I'll try to recap things a little bit.

October 2012:
-Took a weekend off and drove up to Boise to see great friends and go to the Boise Temple Open House.
-While there ended up at an Urgent Care Facility because Hannah got her hand stepped on and fractured her pinky finger.
-Had lots of fun for Halloween with A Pirate, A Lalaloopsy and Minnie Mouse.

November 2012:
Nothing too super exciting. Thanksgiving with Family at our house and games after dinner. Lots of fun!

December 2012:
-Celebrated Hannah's 7th Birthday
-All 3 kids home sick for a week! Mom went crazy!
-Went to Temple Square to see the lights a yearly tradition
-Fell and fractured the metatarsal in my foot. :(
-Had a lot of fun over Christmas and New Years Celebrating our Savior's birth and ringing in the New Year with family.

January 2013:
-More sickness and a weekend hospital visit for little miss Abi due to an abscess in her neck as a result of strep while dad was out of town. :S
-Found out we were expecting Baby number 4!!!!

February 2013:
-Superbowl Sunday with my brother and his family.
-Celebrated my sister Heidi's 30th birthday with a surprise party! We got her good!!

March 2013:
-Celebrated Josh's 34th Birthday!

April 2013:
-Unexpected Emergency Room visit for kidney issues for me. :(
-Found out we were adding yet another girl to our little (or not so little anymore) family! Why mess with a good thing right?!
-Celebrated 12 years of Marriage with Josh! Love him!

May 2013:
-Celebrated Emalee's 3rd Birthday! My how time flies!
-Had a wonderful Mother's Day
-Lots of End of School Activities
-End of yet another school year. And a wonderful one at that. We will truly miss the teachers the girls had. They learned and grew SO MUCH this year! So proud of them!

June 2013:
-Stitches in Hannah's foot
-Celebrated Abi's 9th Birthday!
-The girls took the Front Runner Train (for the first time) to Grandma and Grandpa's house!

So there you have it (if anyone actually reads this blog anymore). Maybe I should really try to keep up with things here and there!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I read it!! :) I am the same way. Need to be better. I am trying tho! :)

Debbie said...

I feel the same way about my blog. Don't get many readers, but I love how easy it is to journal and jot things down I want to remember and adventually scrap. I LOVE your blog. Looks like you've kept plenty busy. Such a cute family!!