IN AN EFFORT TO KEEP SOME FORM OF PRIVACY...

We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!

Friday, October 5, 2007

Advances in Technology

Ok so I just had to do a post on the recent cell phone I encountered. I have been trying to gather up unneeded items at our house and dispose of them. I came across a few old cell phones and happened upon a charity called Cell Phones for Soldiers. This particular charity collects old cell phones people no longer use and turn them in to recycle in exchange for money to put on a calling card so that soldiers over seas can call home. So I happened to mention this to my mother. Now, I love my mother, but she tends to hold on to useless things for a while after she no longer needs them. Many years ago she had a cell phone, and over the course of conversation I discovered she still had it and she then gave it to me to donate. I'm a little embarrased to send it in. And here's why.......

**The following pictures are taken next to my cell phone which is a Motorola Razr (there are cell phones out there which are smaller than mine!)**

Who knew some people still had one laying around!

No comments: