Josh has been wanting to shave his head for a while. And I don't know if he didn't because I didn't want him to or because he was a little nervous to do it. Well on a previous post in April I posted pictures of a haircut he did. Buzzed. I guess that (and some talks with brother-in-laws) finally gave him the nerve to do it. In spite of what I said. So here's what he looked like the night he did it.



It's been a few weeks so it's starting to grow in again but I have a feeling it won't last long. He is already talking about doing it again after his mission reunion on Friday. And the girls are starting to get used to touching it; Hannah still makes a face after she touches daddy's head.
1 comment:
I love bald heads! I've been trying to get Troy to shave his forever, but he won't. So I guess just the opposite of you guys. :D
Post a Comment