IN AN EFFORT TO KEEP SOME FORM OF PRIVACY...

We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Playing Dress-Up

Abi recieved a couple of Princess dresses for her birthday in June and for the longest time Hannah would not put one on. Well a couple of weeks ago she did. And it just so happened to be the one that I think she dislikes the most. She doesn't like the taffeta. Well she wore it long enough for me to be able to get a picture of the two of them. Keep in mind I had not done their hair yet (somedays I find it pointless unless we are getting ready to go somewhere.)

Then last Friday Abi's friend Kennedy came over while her mom (Mandy) and dad went somewhere and they brought Kennedy's Snow White outfit. So they both put their Snow White dresses on. I couldn't get Hannah to put on the other dress again (one time was enough); but she still wanted to be in the picture.


Aren't they just the cutest!!!!


No comments: