IN AN EFFORT TO KEEP SOME FORM OF PRIVACY...

We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!

Friday, March 7, 2008

Big Girl Beds!

We finally decided that it was time to get the girls out of the beds they were sleeping in. One was sleeping in a crib converted to a toddler bed and the other was sleeping in a hand-me-down toddler bed given to us by my brother and his wife about a month after Hannah was born. Granted they gave them more room in the bedroom but it was time to upgrade. After searching for a while at just about every furniture store and classified ads. We found some that I was very happy with. Now I just need to make some matching quilts for the girls.
Before

After

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Very cute!

Debbie said...

Oh I bet they love sleeping in big girl beds. How fun. So cute. Can't wait to see the matching quilts.