IN AN EFFORT TO KEEP SOME FORM OF PRIVACY...

We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

A few things

First, I went yesterday and registered Abi for kindergarten. KINDERGARTEN! I can't believe she's that old already! My little girl is growing up way too fast!

And second, I just have to say that I love the D.I.! Well lately anyway, not always. But I've found a lot of great things lately! The other day Josh came home with a picture of a roll top desk. I've wanted one of those for a very long time. It's not one of the big ones (though I would love if it were) but it's perfect. Anyway, he showed me the pictures and I promptly sent him back to the D.I. to get it. The sticker on it said $50 but he managed to get $10 off. It just needed to be cleaned and have the legs tightened a bit. Now where to put it...

4 comments:

Sara said...

Cool Desk!! I love it.

Kate said...

Wow, I need to go to the DI more often.

Anonymous said...

Abi looks beautiful! LOVE that picture!

Amy said...

First, I think Abi looks just like you in that pic! And how fun that she will be going to kindergarten!

Second, that desk IS amazing! I really love it. You are having good luck at the DI!