IN AN EFFORT TO KEEP SOME FORM OF PRIVACY...

We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!

Monday, June 13, 2011

April

It seems as though not a whole lot happened in April since I don't really have any pictures. :( However, Josh started a new Job (which he absolutely LOVES) working for a company called Intelliserve. We as a family have really benefited as well. We have a more consistent set schedule, which is a must with 3 little girls. He is home in the evenings and on weekends so we can do normal family things and though he doesn't have 2-3 days off every week (other than Sunday) I feel like we have more time together as a family. And there is no more rotation to graveyard shift (YAY!). Not to mention the better work environment he has. We feel very blessed and continue to thank our Father in Heaven for the gift of this new job.

Also in April Josh and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary! It's so hard to believe it's been 10 years! It seems to have flown by! They are however the best 10 years of my life. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful, understanding, loving, husband to spend eternity with! I LOVE YOU JOSH!!!!


No comments: