IN AN EFFORT TO KEEP SOME FORM OF PRIVACY...

We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!

Monday, June 13, 2011

May

May was a very busy month. We had a Birthday (a different post entirely!), Mother's day, and lots of school functions. First was Hannah's Graduation! It's strange for me to think that she will be in Kindergarten next year. She's so excited. This past year was hard on her with most of her friends in the neighborhood in Kindergarten already but she really benefited from this year at Preschool and she has learned a lot. I'm so proud of her! She has 5 more weeks of Pre-K class. We will miss seeing Mrs Gray but we are super excited for all the things she will learn at Elementary school!
With her teacher Mrs. Gray.

Abi also had an end of year program to show the parents what they have learned. It was such a cute program. She's learned and grown so much this year at school we are so proud of her. And have absolutely LOVED her teachers. They are such great women!
With her teachers Mrs. Arnold and Mrs. Meachum.

And because they both had school programs/graduation they HAD to have new outfits to go along with it! So I made them each a skirt. And then I made Emalee a little dress too! :)

The following week was the dance festival for Abi's school! So much fun to see all the dances that each grade was a part of.
And last but not least we took our first camping trip of the summer (if you can call it that) on Memorial Day weekend! We totally got rained out on Friday night but luckily the rain stopped just before dinner and the rest of the night and Saturday morning were pretty nice. I however ended up leaving the campsite to come home around 10 pm because Emalee would not stop crying. She was super tired but she had an ear infection and was simply not feeling well. Luckily the campground was relatively close to home so we came home and then went back in the morning for breakfast. And I got to take my morning walk/jog with my sister-in-law Jen. We hope it was the first of many more camping trips this summer!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Your girls are getting so big and are just adorable. I love LOVE the ruffle skirt you MADE. I do NOT sew, but have been wanting to try a ruffle skirt for Becca. After seeing how cute yours turned out I may just do it.