IN AN EFFORT TO KEEP SOME FORM OF PRIVACY...

We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

These Ladies.......


I've spent the past 3 years serving with these wonderful women in the Young Womens program. I suppose all good things must come to an end. But they will always be some of my closest friends. I've learned so much from them. I love these ladies!

In the words of a very popular song and one that was played for us at girls camp last year........................................................................
Because I knew you; I have been changed for good.

4 comments:

Scarlett said...

Love this pic! You were such an amazing YW presidency!

Janaca said...

Love all you wonderful ladies! It's neat how serving together really brings you so close isn't it? Glad you could make such good friends, that's awesome you all served for so long!

sara said...

So sweet Shanna!
I love you.

The Hinckley hot spot said...

Awww...Shanna you are the best!! I loved every minute of serving with you and count you as one of my dearest friends!! Love you!!