
We've been thinking about starting Hannah on potty training. So today we took her to Wal-Mart and let her pick out a new potty just for her. She got so excited. Although I don't think she knows quite what it's allo about yet. I've been changing diapers for 3 1/2 years straight now. I'm about ready for a change. We already bought her some new panties so were on our way. Wish me luck!
4 comments:
Good Luck!
Good luck to you and Hannah! I can't wait for the day when we're completely done with diapers. A couple more years for me.
Well I'm pretty sure we aren't done with diapers since we will at least have one more baby some day but at least for now.
Hey, I am tagging you. The fun things that you get to do, when in the bloging world. Just log onto mine to see the rules. get to it, lynds
Post a Comment