IN AN EFFORT TO KEEP SOME FORM OF PRIVACY...

We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Big 3-0

Well I'm late posting this but it's better late than never right? About 2 weeks ago (on March 20th) Josh turned 30! Despite Hannah's hospital excursion things went well. I had to do the actual birthday shopping on his Birthday but that's alright. We spent most of the day at home since I help our friends out by watching their girls. :) That afternoon we cleaned out the car (that's what everyone wants to do on their birthday right?). Then that evening we went out to dinner with our friends. We went to a little Barbeque place in Orem. Afterward we went back to their house and played Rock Band. So much fun!
Then on Saturday we had a Surprise party! I spent the day running around getting everything for the party and Josh was working. When he got home we were already at the church. Our friend across the street was in charge of getting him over to the church. I wasn't sure how to do this since it was also the same night at our Stake Conference Adult Session (I swear that was the only night I could have done the party!). Anyway, it worked! He told Josh something about setting up chairs at the church for some party. When they walked in he was totally surprised!
Not everyone was able to make it but we had fun with those that were there! Thanks to everyone who came and most importantly Thanks to those who helped out!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Looks like a fun party. You're a good wife!!