IN AN EFFORT TO KEEP SOME FORM OF PRIVACY...
We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Graduation!
Abi graduated preschool yesterday! I can't believe how fast my little girl is growing up. For the graduation ceremony her part was to recite Little Miss Muffet. She did such a good job. I'm so proud of her and all of the things she has learned this year in preschool. From new songs to letters and reading; even learning to tie her shoes. She's definitely learned a lot! Not to mention all of the flash backs mom had when Abi would come home and tell me what she was learning like a couple of weeks ago when she came home singing a Safety Kids song. I'm very pleased with everything she's learned and can't wait to see what types of things Hannah will learn next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
WOW, she's really growing up. How adorable. Congratulations. I love her smile!
Congrats! I love the last picture!
What a cutie!
She looks beautiful! Congrats!
Post a Comment