We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Painting
After 2 years I finally painted the 1/2 bath. It's been a really dark green for a long time. I hated it. It made it look really small; not that it's a big room to begin with but something had to be changed. So over the past few days I finally got around to painting it. It only took me 4-5 days to finish (we had a lot going on this week). I LOVE the bathroom now! I also painted two walls in the living room. Josh liked the green but I just thought it was too much (with green walls and green couches, etc.) So I lightened up two of the walls and kept the dark green one (the green monster as Josh calls it). I'm still trying to decide if I like it but it will stay this way for a while.
3 comments:
I love the new look! You did a really good job. :)
Cute Shanna!! You did a great job!
I really like it! You did a great job! I am impressed!
Post a Comment