We have a new member of our family. Ivan joined us last Satruday evening and the kids love him! And when I say kids I am including my husband. It's like Christmas all over again. Now Josh has been asking me for a long time to get a dog. I have been a little hesitant for a few reasons. First, I didn't want to have to train a puppy. With Josh's work schedule I would have been the one taking care of it. Second, those who know me well know how much of a clean freak I am, and what comes with most dogs? Hair of course! I can't stand dog hair all over! My parents have a dog and though he is a very cute lovable dog I hate that he sheds! We go to their house and inevitably whatever we are wearing comes home with hair ALL OVER IT!!!! So yes I was a little hesitant to get a dog. But a when a friend's brother asked me a few months back if we wanted to take their dog I talked to Josh about it and we decided that it would be ok. He is a miniature pincher/chihuahua mix. And he's about 3 years old I think so he's already house trained and fixed. He's been pretty easy to take care of and gives the girls exercise as they chase after him and play with his toys. And he's got short hair and doesn't shed much. So we are all happy. I guess it's just one more incentive to clean my house! :)

2 comments:
he looks like a skinnier version of annie!
Oh, you are nice. Our dog days are over. He is cute though!
Post a Comment