Here are the rules:
1. you have to show your bag
2. you have to show all the contents in your bag-without cleaning out first
3. tag 5 other people.
This is my bag. I got tired of carrying a HUGE diaper bag around so I needed to find one that I could throw a couple of diapers and wipes in and go.
In this picture it's filled pretty full. Although most of the bulge was Abi's clothes from yesterday. When we went to my mom's house yesterday evening I knew we would be getting home late so I threw in their jammies. It just so happens that Hannah didn't change in to hers til we got home so her clothing didn't end up in my purse. Just her shoes and socks which she took off on the way home in the car and I just shoved in there. Let's see the rest of it is the envelopes I put our budget (groceries, clothing, entertainment, etc.) money in, a diaper, wipes, tissues, a cookbook I borrowed from my mom, my checkbook and wallet, tic tacs, gum, a Brick Oven Pizza gift card, Tide to go, chapstick, nail clippers, hand sanitizer and a list of ENT's that I got from Hannah's doctor yesterday. Wow this bag can fit a lot more than I thought.
So there you have it. And now since the only people who I can think of to tag are Brenda and Becky, have at it girls (although I won't be offended if you choose not to either). And anyone else who happens to read this post and hasn't done this already consider yourself tagged as well
No comments:
Post a Comment